Saturday, July 19, 2008

Oh my god, A RESTAURANT!


This is Butler's Mill Southern Cooking. Andrea (Kenny's mom) knew about this hidden little gem which was only about 10 minutes away but hidden in the middle of nowhere. Literally everything on their menu is deep fried (I think the only exception was the creamed corn) and it was delicious! Billy and ESandra, we are so taking you here when you visit! And Jeab, all the fries you can eat! After eating every meal at home for the past month, anything not cooked in your own kitchen is amazing. Yum, yum, yum...





There were tiny kittens all around and a baby horse, too. It was a big night!




Goodbye Butler's Mill! We'll see you again soon...


1 comment:

Lana Mae Kamer said...

Blog hopping-just passing through. Love the country feel of your blog-peaceful and reminds me of a more wholesome life. Hey, that buddy is an adorable dog! I think this looks like a great place to eat. I can get next to fried everything!
Lana Mae Baker