Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in NOLA

We're home! Kenny and I went to New Orleans to spend Thanksgiving with my friend Galyn and her family. Galyn is now married with two amazing boys, so we had a lot of fun relaxing, eating, trying to stop babies from crying, and exploring the city. It rained a lot while we were there, but it was still a great trip!

Kenny and I stayed in a hotel just off of Canal St. on St. Charles Ave (which is right downtown). Galyn and her family, plus her parents, aunt, uncle, cousins, nephew, sister, and grandmother rented an old victorian house in the Garden District, so K and I trollied around and got some good exploring in.

A great trip, but it's nice to be home :) I have finals starting tomorrow (eek!) and Kenny has crops to tend to. I'm going to be back in Florida on Thursday to see my family, do some Christmas shopping, and celebrate with my family!

Sorry Billy for the infrequent updates!!!! Also, can't wait to see you guys at New Years! You can participate in our annual tradition which consists of cooking and eating as much as possible. Woohoo!

1 comment:

William said...

woooohoooo I can't wait. Love you two!